Friday, August 22, 2008

Is this blog really all about Isagenix or is it about me learning how to blog?

I just inserted a picture on my second post.  This is fun!  This Blog is a good thing.  It's making me forget of that bitter taste in my mouth that I just experienced from eating a bad raw almond.  

Oh and i missed the 7:10 show of Mamma Mia.  Guess I won't be going to the movies.

I think i'm the only one posting on my blog.  Hmm... I invited two people so far so we'll see what happens.  I'm posting comments to my own posts.  

Hellooooooooo out there!  LOL

6 comments:

apes said...

As I was saying, I'm commenting on my own posts. I'm not exactly bored. I'm trying to keep myself busy so I don't think about the whole Isagenix cleanse thing, and this Blog is fortunately deterring me from that.

I still feel like I don't know what the hell I'm doing on t his Bloggy-Blog thingy.

I also just changed one of the settings so that ANYONE can make a comment. Hmm... don't know if that was a good idea.

apes said...

Is there SPELLCHECK on this thing? Where is it?? LOL

Amapola aka Poppy said...

Welcome to the world of BLOGS, Apes! You're now joining a huge community of bloggers! I've threatened to do that but because I run an online community, I sort of blog inside our community.

It's quite interesting this Isagenix Cleanse you're blogging about. I look forward to reading your daily report!

I have done other cleansing regimen, one was only a few months ago. There wasn't any remarkable change in me except mentally, that I knew I was doing something right and that after the whole regimen, I felt victorious!

Thanks for your blog. I look forward to more. Cheers! Maria

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Sounds like meditation about the cleanse. Just let the thoughts come and go and this will all be over in 11 days. Or will it? I like this bloggy thingy. Hope your able to stick with this cause you will feel great and maybe lose some unwanted lbs. Regardless you are going to be tested and learn a lot about yourself. Keep it going you can do it!

apes said...

Hey Jeff!! WhooHoooo!! You're my second commenter! Yaaaaay!!!!

apes said...

Hey wait a minute, Jeff, man. Whatchu trying to say? That i need to lose some unwanted pounds??? Huh?? Huh????? Don't mess with a woman who can't eat chocolate for 11 days, man.