
I'm craving. I'm hungry. *sigh* I'm trying to stretch out my shake meal. It's my last "meal" for the day. This is kind of neat though. I feel like I am going through some kind of an experiment for myself. I can actually feel the hunger. Usually, when you're hungry you know you're hungry and you feel it in your stomach. Your stomach sends you signals. But this is different. I can REALLY FEEL the hunger. It's hard to describe. Ooo! You know what this means don't you? I think it counts as mindful meditation. WhooHoo!! So the moral of the story... get really hungry and be aware of your hunger and you will be enlightened. LOL.... am kidding. No, i love this. This is another lesson to my consciousness practice. This is great. Really, it is.
... and i think i'll go make my last shake now. I can't wait to drink that delicious, scrumpdili-umptious shake.
No comments:
Post a Comment