Friday, August 22, 2008
Isagenix Pre-Cleanse Day 1
First day of Isagenix Cleansing. Speed read the instruction pamphlet because I dislike having to read instructions. It's like reading a manual on how to put a furniture together. Good thing there's a chart in the pamphlet for people like me who don't want to read instructions. I'm nervous, excited and nervous again. I'm already thinking that i'm going to fail in a couple of days which is not good. DELETE THAT THOUGHT! You are going to do this dammit! It's good for your body. Your body needs it... bad. What with all the junk food you've been consuming... kettle chips, whoppers, cheese and kettle popcorn, bread with nutella, wheat thins with nutella, fish fillet, fries... did i leave anything out? That's for the last few days. I'm not even going to get into the last couple of weeks. I can't quite figure out where this binge mode is stemming from. Boredom? Stress? Happiness?? Yeah... I eat pretty much with every emotion that every human being could possibly experience. There is no excuse really. But let's stick with happiness shall we? That way I can be positive about all this.
No comments:
Post a Comment