Saturday, August 23, 2008

Day 2 of Isagenix Experience

Just had my first shake meal for the day and also took a supplement.  It's a beautiful day outside. The sun is shining.  It is perfect.  I woke up this morning really conscious about what I was feeling, what i was thinking, and what i was hearing.  I equate this cleanse process with meditation.  This cleanse process feels like I'm at some kind of a yoga or silent retreat somewhere.  I don't know.  Maybe it's just me.  I chose to not go anywhere yesterday so maybe that's why it feels like I am at a retreat.  I think this cleanse is playing a big role in the way I am operating mentally and physically.  I am more aware, more conscious and much more alert.  Which, by the way, is a beautiful thing.  Although I have been learning and practicing "consciousness" as a whole for the most part.  Sometimes you see, hear and feel things at a level where it's a hundred times concentrated.  Like orange juice...LOL.  

No comments: