Tuesday, September 2, 2008

[Sung to Ole Blue Eyes' My Way] ...And I did it... the Isagenix waaaaaay!!!!!


I did it!  I did the 9-day (plus two pre-Cleanse - so really eleven days total) Isagenix Cleanse.  I AM DONE!  WhOo-HoOoOo!!!!!
I am so proud of myself.  Although I have to say I cheated a little bit on the last day.  But it was a good kind of cheating.  I was wanting to eat REAL food soooooo bad.  So i ate a leftover salad that I had on my last Shake day.  Then i had some pineapple chunks that i bought from Trader Joe's.  OMG.  These pineapple chunks were my savior.  They're so sweet so if you have a sweet tooth these are really good.  

Anyway, I am congratulating myself!  LOL LOL LOL

Now, I have to plan my next meal, and I have to plan wisely.  I wouldn't want all the hard work I just did to go to waste, you know what i mean?  Any suggestions, please send them my way.  (:

OH!  and here's Mr. Sinatra singing... My Way....  
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-330134877050704106&hl=en

No comments: